George Washburn Parlor Guitar Around the turn of the 19th Century
- George Washburn Parlor Guitar
- Brazillian Rosewood Back and Sides
- The Brazillian Rosewood lends to extreme single note clarity.
- A very sweet sounding guitar.
- Spruce Top
- Entire guitar has been refurbished including a fresh neck reset, setup, new ebony bridge, bone nut and saddle.
- Serial #13695
- This guitar is from the ORIGINAL GEORGE WASHBURN COMPANY that started making guitars in 1880’s . The original George Washburn Company has no relationship to the current Washburn Guitars.
- Excellent condition for its age.
- Quality pre owned instrument.
Call or text for more information 602-350-1818