1995 ESP Viper MIJ
This blast from the past ESP is ready to shred!
This Japanese made Viper is equipped with a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard, Gotoh locking tuners, tune-o-matic and Stoptail, as well as Dimarzio Fantom P90 and Bluesbucker pickups.
This guitar is in great condition with only minor play wear and an additional hole drilled for a strap button that has since been removed on the back side of the upper horn (see pictures as reference).
- 24 Fret rosewood fingerboard
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Gotoh Locking Tuning machines
- Dimarzio Fantom P90 and Bluesbucker
- Gotoh Tune-o-matic and Stoptail bridge
- Comes with original Hardshell Case
Have any questions, inquiries, or concerns regarding this instrument?
Please feel free to give us a call at (602) 350-1818