Gibson Firebird ’76 Bicentennial Sunburst Limited Edition Excellent Condition
- Neck and Body Center Section Made of one continuous piece of solid mahogany for maximum sustain and brilliance.
- Popular “Reverse” design first introduced in 1963.
- Firebird insignia embossed in red, white and blue with ’76 features to celebrate the year of our bicentennial.
- Unique shaped peghead outfitted with Banjo-style gold plated machine heads for ease of tuning.
- Rosewood Fingerboard with dot inlays.
- 22 nickel sliver frets.
- Adjustable gold-plated stop tailpiece and tune-o-matic bridge.
- “Hot” Gold Plated Firebird pickups for accented treble response.
- 3 position toggle switch for pickup selection.
- 24 3/4″ scale length.
- Excellent Condition.
- Hard shell case (See Pictures).
Free shipping within the Continental United States
Call or text for more information 602-350-1818